#PageList1 {text-align: center}

24 April 2013

procrastination projects

I have been really busy this past days.... I am a little behind on papers that I should have already submitted, and so work and stress starts to pile up!
yesterday I arrived really late, and had this little gift waiting for me! I was sooooo happy, my heart melted once I opened it! 



You really love when you feel supported on you little procrastination projects! And what exactly are procrastinations projects?.... Well,  it´s everything that you start to do.... or plan to do....instead of what you really should be doing.... Here´s a clear picture of what I am dealing with:


 And so, if I already had so many projects.... Now I even have more! Not so sure about the knitting though....
 Even so, I can´t wait to explore freely all my endeavours...
So let´s get back to work, so I can explore properly my "sewing skills" ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...