#PageList1 {text-align: center}

02 November 2013

More fabrics to play!

Today I had the most lovely day!
I  went to Salisbury, and even though it was really cold today (yes, winter time finnaly arrived) the sun showed up throughout most of the day. But for me, the most fun part was... fabric shopping!
Salisbury has several fabric shops.... and each one with the most lovely and cute fabrics! 
So I couldn´t resist, a bought several fabrics today. I already have several projects to start, and so these fabrics are coming in really handy....:



   I am also getting ready for Christmas time... My decorations these years are mostly white and silver, and when I found these christmas theme fabric, I just had to have it... 
I can´t wait to start these new projects!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...