#PageList1 {text-align: center}

03 August 2015

My Monday Making

I have a lot in my hands at the moment.... Besides the fact that I'm on my last stretch to complete my thesis, I keep adding up projects to make.... My DIY projects are actually a stress relief therapy, they are helping me keeping my sanity... And so nothing better than since I am swamped at work than to get creative... and work on some new projects.

As I mentioned a few posts back, I am taking part of Very Berry Handmade's ATC swap.  I already started to design my little card, which will be featuring part of a painting made by my favourite painter, Miro. Today I was sketching some possibilities, trying to figure out which part should be better featured... 
I have three sketches done at the moment, and I am not sure yet which one will be selected in the end.

But, and since today is Monday, most of the day was occupied by my little man, he was very much into puzzles today!



Which means that the sketching bit just happened late this evening...  Actually at the same time that I am writing this post...:



Which justifies the fact that the sketches are really poorly done. I also had some fun going through my embroidery thread stash and selecting some colour combos.


Again I will be embroidering bits of the little ATC, I think most of it will be embroidered actually, apart  some felt bits...  

But my ATC is not the only project that keeps my mind occupied. I am also thinking about recycling my Kitchen clock, the one featured in this blog post a while back. My current kitchen has a very slick look, very modern, and very very white. And so my colourful wall clock is definitely not the most wisest choice. So I am thinking about repainting the whole clock again! I will let you know how this goes.

And if this is not enough, I am also thinking about making some new wall art to my new living room. I am using this painting as inspiration. I absolutely love this colour scheme, and its exactly this colours that I want to have on my living room, very very much colourful and lively....


I must be going through a teal, hot pink, orange phase. I am always thinking about those colours!


I am linking up:
Zenas Suitcase






3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the décor colours! My house is all blue with hot pink accents. It reminds me of the colours of Greece, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are such lively colours! Great choices to have a happy fun home! :)

      Delete
  2. I love how creative you are. I really have to get back in touch with that side of myself again. Thanks for linking up with #MyFavouritePost

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...