#PageList1 {text-align: center}

02 August 2015

My Sunday Photo || {The Ordinary Moments}



I never grow tired to admire my baby's little features, as his hands.
I could observe them, study them all day, and theres always a new detail, something new. It's not only about my baby growing, as his hands get just a little bit larger, and how fast this is happening. It's about a new thing that he is able to do, some recent ability that he has learned. Theres always a novelty to be surprised, or not at all, every time.
As the dexterity as he holds his crayons, as he draws... Or the security on his hold as he brings me a glass.  
His ability to learn and evolve never ceases to amaze me.
So I never will, ever would grow tired to admire my baby...

I am linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. Aw this is the most perfect photo, what a fantastic picture and perspective. Look at those tiny hands. Just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! It means a lot that you liked it, you are such a great photographer! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love babies hands and feet, fingers and toes and their noses and bow lips. Aren't they just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I could keep on looking forever and ever... :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:48 am

    Awwww I love this with babies too! Every part of their body is so cute to look at and they smell the best! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the smell is the best :)x

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8:24 am

    A very cute photo

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and for hosting! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous photo! I love small baby hands and feet! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...